Voluntourism Packages vary from 3 Days, 5 Days, 2 weeks to 1 month for solo backpackers, daring couples, and adventurous families!
We offer these packages with our partner organizations BYSMP Tondo, Good Food Community, Wildlife in Need and Haven for the Elderly!
Voluntourism gives you the opportunity to help out and at the same time experience the country’s rich culture and nature. Philippines is an ideal country to volunteer and discover because people are hospitable and almost everyone understands English. It is easy to meet and talk to people!
The people are friendly, easy going, flexible, and like to eat and party! It truly is more fun in the Philippines.
*What You Get: Pre-Trip
- All the support you need from our experienced staff and volunteer coordinators!
- Your Project Guide: your itinerary and a resource guide/or database country information, details on your placement, travel links, and much more!
- WAP Handbook that will help you learn more about the Philippines.
- A chance to become a World Supporter!
- Opportunities for preferred or personalized pricing when booking Airfares through our travel partners.
- Worry free insurance advice with our partner organizations.
*What You Get: Thru Trip
- Training: Culture Training and Volunteer Modules
- Safety and Travel Tips
- Experience Manila (Market, Bike and Smokey Slum Tour)
- Accommodation: Hostel or Home stay
- Meals: 3 meals daily (depends on the package; this is good for BYSMP & GFC)
- Airport pickup: On arrival date (for these packages, we should insist on the airport pickup)
- Helpdesk: In-country support and help with visa extension and other helpful tips
- Connections and meet local Filipino friends
- Travel advices on hot spots and fun interesting places
*What You Get: Post-Trip
- An opportunity to evaluate and provide feedback
- Our sincere appreciation together with the gratitude of your host organization
- WAP updates and other interesting events and activities
- A Certificate of Appreciation in Volunteer Service
What's Not Included?
- Insurance premium
- Visa fees
- Transport to projects if necessary
- Departure from the package
*Based on a 4-week placement
We recommend you allow a weekly budget of 25 Euros for your other expenses such as personal items, beverages, and other activities.
Apply now and send us your request!